These terms and conditions (these “Terms”) govern your use of any website or mobile application owned or operated by Chetaxpress, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, including Chetaxpress websites around the world (collectively, the “Site”) where these Terms appear or are linked. Any changes to these Terms will be in effect as of the “Last Updated Date” referenced on the Site. Therefore, you should review these Terms prior to using the Site.
Additional terms and conditions may apply to some products or services offered by Chetaxpress and to the use of the Site and to specific portions or features on the Site, including, but not limited to, promotional offers, contests, or other similar features (“Additional Terms”) all of which terms are made a part of these Terms by this reference. The Additional Terms will control to the extent of any inconsistency between the Additional Terms and these Terms.
Please read these Terms carefully before using the Site. If at any time you do not agree with any of these Terms, you must immediately stop using the Site.
ARBITRATION NOTICE: EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DISPUTES DESCRIBED IN THE “GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION” SECTION BELOW, AND IF YOU DO NOT OPT-OUT AS SET FORTH IN THAT SAME SECTION, YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND CHETAXPRESS WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION, AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO BRING OR RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE AS, OR PARTICIPATE IN, A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, COLLECTIVE, OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR ARBITRATION.
We, along with our affiliates and subsidiaries, are Chetaxpress. Our mailing address is 1950 W Corporate Way, Anaheim, CA 92801, United States. You can contact us by mail at the above address, by email at [email protected], or by text at 1 (717) 461-3203.
Use of the Site
When you use the Site or our services, you agree to use the Site and our services only for purposes that are permitted by these Terms and any applicable law, regulation, or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions. In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under these Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Chetaxpress may suffer) of any such breach. As a condition of your use of the Site and our services, you warrant to Chetaxpress that you will not use the Site or our services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. Whether on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any third party, you agree not to:
- Access or attempt to access the Site other than through the interface that is provided by Chetaxpress, unless you have specifically been permitted to do so in a separate written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Chetaxpress;
- Access or attempt to access the Site, or any portion thereof, through any automated means, including but not limited to the use of scripts or web crawlers;
- Engage in any activity that disrupts or otherwise interferes with the Site (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Site), or our services;
- “Scrape”, duplicate, reproduce, copy, republish, license, sell, trade, or resell the Site for any purpose;
- Divert or attempt to divert Chetaxpress customers to another website, mobile application, or service;
- Send unsolicited or unauthorized emails on behalf of Chetaxpress, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site or our services;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Site;
- Attempt to do anything, or encourage, assist, or allow any third party to do anything in violation of these Terms; or
- Use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site or our services
Chetaxpress reserves the right to refuse service, in its sole discretion, at any time, for any lawful reason, without notice. Chetaxpress reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in its sole discretion, at any time, for any reason, without notice. CHETAXPRESS WILL NOT BE LIABLE IF FOR ANY REASON ALL OR ANY PART OF THE SITE IS UNAVAILABLE AT ANY TIME OR FOR ANY PERIOD. FROM TIME TO TIME, WE MAY RESTRICT ACCESS TO SOME PARTS OF THE SITE, OR THE SITE ENTIRELY, TO USERS, INCLUDING REGISTERED USERS.
Posting content on the Site
- You and not someone else composed and posted the content on the Site;
- You own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post on the Site;
- You have the authority to grant the rights in such content; and
- Such content, and the use of such content, will not violate these Terms.
Right to use content
Unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Chetaxpress an irrevocable, perpetual, sublicensable, transferable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free worldwide right and license to use, copy, modify, adapt, publish, transmit, perform, and create derivative works, incorporate and imbed into other works, and distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any medium or form now existing or later created. You also agree to the following:
- We may use the content for any purpose;
- We may use the comment with or without any pseudo (pen) name credit;
- The reprint or use of the content will be at our discretion and without compensation; and
- We may use the content locally, nationally, or globally and such use may be made in any media, information, or communication platform (including Internet advertising) currently in use or later developed.
Right to monitor content
Chetaxpress has the right, but not the obligation, in its sole discretion, at any time, for any reason, to monitor, analyze, edit, move, remove, or refuse to make available any content made available through the Site. Chetaxpress takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content you post, upload or otherwise make available through your use of the Site. You are solely responsible for any content you post, upload, or otherwise make available through your use of the Site.
Restrictions on content
Chetaxpress may, in its sole discretion, at any time, remove or deny content for any reason, including, but not limited to, when the content contains any of the following:
- References to other stores/resellers;
- Comments on products that were either physically damaged or misused;
- Comparisons to competing brands/products of competing brands;
- References to aftermarket procedures or installation techniques not mentioned specifically in the original product documentation; such as overclocking, hacked drivers, tweaking/modding, etc.; or
- Replies to existing customer reviews; please do not attempt to initiate discussions here.
You are prohibited from posting content on the Site that is:
- Offensive or abusive;
- Obscene, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable;
- False, fraudulent, inaccurate, or misleading;
- Derogatory, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any person or entity;
- Violent or threatening, or promotes violence or actions that are threatening;
- Infringing the rights of others, including, but not limited to patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, trade dress, right of privacy, or any other proprietary right;
- Intending to cause harm, damage, or otherwise interferes with the Site and our services;
- Violating any of our policies;
- Violating any local, state, federal, or international laws;
- Injurious to third parties; or
- Contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam” or unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
Registering for an account
To register for a Chetaxpress account, you must provide us with your personal information, including your name, email address, and password. It is a condition of your use of the Site that all the information you provide on the Site is accurate, current, and complete. Your user name and password are for your personal use only. To ensure that your user name and password remain confidential, DO NOT share this information with anyone. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for restricting access to your computer or mobile device, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. Remember to choose a strong password, including numbers, capital letters, special characters, etc., and is not typically found in a dictionary. In the event, your password is lost or stolen it is your responsibility to notify Chetaxpress at the address listed in the “Contact Us” section.
Chetaxpress may, in its sole discretion, at any time, for any reason, deactivate, block, or freeze your account.
Placing an order
Your order is an offer to Chetaxpress to buy the product(s) and services listed in your order along with a sales order number. When you place an order to purchase a product and/or service from Chetaxpress, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order (the “Order Confirmation”). Your receipt of the Order Confirmation only confirms that we have received your order; it does not constitute Chetaxpress’s acceptance of your order or Chetaxpress’s confirmation of our offer to sell. An order is not binding upon Chetaxpress until it is accepted; Chetaxpress must receive payment before it will accept an order. Payment for product(s) ordered is due prior to shipment. Once payment is received and the order is accepted, Chetaxpress will issue an invoice to you and a contract will come into existence between you and us. Chetaxpress may, in its sole discretion, at any time after receiving your order, accept or decline your order for any reason. In addition, Chetaxpress may, in its sole discretion, cancel your order and limit order quantity. Where your order is declined, canceled, or limited, we will inform you of this by appropriate means and you will not be charged. If however, your order is limited or canceled after your credit card has been charged for the purchase, Chetaxpress will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
We may process payment for and ship parts of your order separately.
You consent to receive sales invoices electronically. Electronic invoices will be made available in pdf format in the “your account” area of the Site.
In order to place an order with Chetaxpress, you must provide us with your names, shipping address, billing address, telephone numbers, and payment information, such as your credit card number, billing address, credit card expiration date, and credit card security code. You represent and warrant to Chetaxpress that the credit card information or other payment method information you provide to Chetaxpress is accurate and complete, and you are authorized to use such a credit card or payment method for the purchase.
- American Express
- Amex Express Checkout
- Android Pay
- Apple Pay
Your total cost for the purchase of any product will include the shipping and handling charges shown on your Chetaxpress invoice. Your original shipping fees are non-refundable in the case of a returned product. Those fees are paid for the services provided by and to the original carrier, and will not be refunded to you if your item is returned for a refund to Chetaxpress.
Risk of Loss and Passing of Title
Chetaxpress will arrange for shipment of the ordered product(s) to you, Free Carrier (F.C.A.) risk of loss passes to you upon delivery to the carrier. The title to the product(s) – except software – will also pass to you upon delivery to the carrier. The title to the software will remain with the licensor(s). All software is provided subject to the license agreement of the software maker. You agree to be bound by any software license agreement once the seal on the package is broken. Chetaxpress will advise you of estimated shipping dates, but Chetaxpress will, under no circumstances, be responsible for delays in delivery, and associated damages, due to events beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God or public enemy, acts of federal, state or local government, fire, floods, civil disobedience, strikes, lockouts, and freight embargoes.
Order processing & Order Status
Chetaxpress will keep you informed of your order status via email. All tracking information will be emailed to your Chetaxpress ID once your order has shipped (except when an APO/FPO/DPO is the shipping destination). You may also acquire your order status and other live updates by logging in to your account on the Site.
Once you have placed your order, you can expect your order to be processed within approximately 1-2 business days, provided the items are in stock and there are no problems with payment verification. Chetaxpress does not guarantee same-day shipping. Orders are not processed on holidays.
You may cancel your order for a product at no cost any time before the order has been processed and shipped, provided Chetaxpress has sufficient time to cancel the order.
Nothing in this section limits your rights to cancel your order under any law.
These are Chetaxpress’s Overall Return Guidelines. All returns must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply.
- All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Most products that are new and unopened can be returned to Chetaxpress within 30 days.
- Products that are received by Chetaxpress in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from Chetaxpress.
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., a return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
- Any product with a missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product.
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage. If you received your product damaged, please read our Report a shipping problem article for guidelines and instructions on how to resolve this issue. This is would not be considered a return.
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way.
- Any product that is returned with markings or writing made by the customer on the original box.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Chetaxpress is not the manufacturer of the products sold on the Site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than that displayed on the Site. Ingredients may also change. All information about the products on the Site is provided for information purposes only, and CHETAXPRESS MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE SITE’S ACCURACY. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on the Site. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before use.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CHETAXPRESS ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR INACCURACIES OR MISSTATEMENTS ABOUT PRODUCTS BY MANUFACTURERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in this section limits your rights and remedies under any law.
Chetaxpress, like other e-retailers, ships items in the condition they were received from the original manufacturer/distributor. Chetaxpress does not conduct product testing before shipping any merchandise.
Content on the Site
All content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, videos, digital downloads, data, software, any other material, and the design selection and arrangement thereof is owned or licensed property of Chetaxpress, its suppliers, licensors, or other providers of such material and is protected the United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. Chetaxpress and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all content.
These Terms permit you to use the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only.
The Chetaxpress name, logos, service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Chetaxpress. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Chetaxpress. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Chetaxpress.
Pricing and availability
All prices are displayed in the currency of the jurisdiction of the country you have selected when accessing the Site.
All pricing is subject to change without notice, and Chetaxpress reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, and other extenuating circumstances.
On rare occasions, an item in our catalog may be mispriced. We will verify pricing when processing your order and before we take payment. IF WE HAVE MADE A MISTAKE AND A PRODUCT’S CORRECT PRICE IS HIGHER THAN THE PRICE ON THE SITE, WE MAY EITHER CONTACT YOU BEFORE SHIPPING TO ASK WHETHER YOU WANT TO BUY THE PRODUCT AT THE CORRECT PRICE OR CANCEL YOUR ORDER. If a product’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and send you the product.
Chetaxpress may limit the number of products available for purchase. Chetaxpress may, in its sole discretion, at any time, for any reason, change the quantities available for purchase.
We list availability information for products sold by us on the Site, including on each product information page. Beyond what we say on that page or otherwise on the Site, we cannot be more specific about availability. As we process your order, we will inform you by email as soon as possible if any products you order turn out to be unavailable. Chetaxpress shall at its sole discretion, at any time, have the right to refuse or cancel any order for a product that is unavailable. If such an order is canceled after your credit card has been charged for the purchase, Chetaxpress will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. Any changes to Chetaxpress-controlled prices, specifications, and terms will be effective only after the effective date of the change and will not affect any dispute arising prior to the effective date of the change. Chetaxpress strives for accuracy in all item descriptions, photographs images, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links, and any other product-related information contained herein or referenced on the Site. Due to system, typographical, informational, technical, human, and other error, we cannot and do not guarantee that all information, including descriptions, photographs images, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links, availability, and any other product-related information listed is accurate, complete or current, nor do we assume responsibility for these errors. Chetaxpress reserves the right at any time and without notice to update product information and to correct and/or remove product-related errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Chetaxpress shall at its sole discretion have the right at any time to refuse and/or cancel any order for a product whose listing on the Site contained erroneous information, including but not limited to incorrect pricing. If such an order is canceled after your credit card has been charged for the purchase, Chetaxpress will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Additionally, all hyperlinks to other websites from Chetaxpress are provided as resources to customers looking for additional information and/or professional opinion. Chetaxpress does not assume responsibility for the claims and/or representations made on these or any other websites.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in this section limits your rights and remedies under any law.
CHETAXPRESS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CHANGES OR VARIATIONS IN PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS AND/OR PHYSICAL APPEARANCE. In the interest of our customers, Chetaxpress puts forth commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that all product information is up-to-date and factual. Unfortunately, there are varying determinates which, although infrequent, could cause the information on the Site to become outdated without our immediate knowledge. This includes but is not limited to new versions or revisions, color deviations, retail package alterations, and other variations that may be considered inconsequential by the manufacturer. Chetaxpress relies on the manufacturer to communicate these differences. Presently we have no way of alerting customers prior to purchase in the event the manufacturer fails to do so. CONSEQUENTLY, CHETAXPRESS WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR PRODUCT REVISION CHANGES.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Chetaxpres, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms.