Payment methods include wire transfer, local transfer, Payoneer, amazon pay, PayPal, and Credit cards.
is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make a payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
- After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
- You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
- You can use PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, a PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal:
- Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
- When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
- When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.
Payoneer is a trusted payment company that connects over 240 countries worldwide for easy transfer of money globally and it’s very secure and safe to make payments. why do we choose Payoneer?
Pay up to 70% less compared to standard wire transfers. No hidden fees.
Get paid and pay in popular currencies
Use receiving accounts in a growing number of currencies and get paid like a local.
Pay contractors and suppliers anywhere in the world straight from your Payoneer balance.
Give your business a boost with instant cash injections.
so we make it easier for people with a Payoneer account to make payments from their Payoneer account without risking making their credit card data public it’s safe and secure.